Monday, March 8, 2010

Why I Created a Blog

If you know me I know you're thinking, "How in the world does she have time for a blog"? I've thought about this myself. I don't even have time to read blogs unless I'm really searching for something but God is doing some awesome things in my life and my family and I need to get it out of my system. Sharing everything that excites me would be too much for one person and I want to capture the things that God is doing so we'll never forget and maybe will bless others in the process.

I chose this name because 1. The obvious one, my name is Season. 2. "For everything there is a season and a time for every activity under heaven", Ecclesiates 3:1.

It's been on my heart to do this for awhile but never felt I had anything to share that would be any benefit to anyone. There is nothing good in me or about me except the Lord in me but I'm learning the more I surrender myself to Him the more He can shine in me.

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom ; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments;" Psalm 111:10

If I get nothing across except that, that's good enough. I hoping that you'll see Him and want more of Him. Period.

I have no idea what I'm doing so if anyone wants to give me some "Blogging for dummies" tips I would love it!

1 comment:

Grace said...

I'm so glad you're blogging Season! I really have no idea what I'm doing either!