Tuesday, November 2, 2010

And The Winner Is...

I wish I could give all of you cloth diapers to get you started. I just know once you try it you'll realize it's a piece of cake and you absolutely love it!!!! I really hope that you continue to search for your own stash. I have to say that I found some of the same diapers on Ebay for even cheaper. If you don't mind ordering them from China. I ordered four of them and they are exactly alike. They take about 25 days to get to you but they are only about $6 a piece, free shipping.

Keep checking back. I'll be doing another giveaway soon for you ladies who already cloth diaper with a homemade diaper to help promote a friend starting a new business with her husband. They are super cute!







So, the winner is Amanda!!!! Congratulations! I will be contacting you about shipping.

No comments: